Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Megan Fox - Press conference 11 Sept 2009

Megan Fox - Press conference for the movie Jennifer's Body in Toronto - Sept 11
She’s one of the hottest ladies in Hollywood and earlier today (September 11) Megan Fox was spotted giving a press conference for her film “Jennifer’s Body” at the Toronto International Film Festival. The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” actress looked super-hot in a black minidress with a ruffled hemline teamed with a pair of fabulous vintage tan heels. Speaking of her preference in men, Megan confessed, “I like someone who has a super gentle spirit and energy. I’m really gentle, and so I like a boy who will treat me that way.” Fox also cleared up any notion that she’s a hell raiser. “I was never a bad girl and still not. I challenged authority in school a little bit but nothing like Jennifer. Now I just speak my mind openly. That’s who I am.”
Megan Fox Press in Conference

Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference Megan Fox Press Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment