Friday, January 14, 2011

Adriana Lima Pimps Fantasy Bra for Victoria's Secret; I'm Buying



I know, I'm unique. I'm a sucker for hot models with amazing boobs in sexy lingerie. It is just me, right?

But, here's what I wonderL who are these ads for? Granted, there's not a dude on this planet who hasn't at least attempted to buy bras or panties or naughty somethings for his girlfriend. Still, most women are buying most of their own underwear most of the time. If you secreted yourself under tables and inside dressing rooms at Victoria's Secret stores most of your free time like I do, you'd know my research is solid. So, do women look at these ridiculously sexy Adriana Lima lingerie pictures and think to themselves, 'I could look like Adriana Lima', or do they think to themselves, 'Damn, Adriana Lima is so effin' hot, I'd love to take a soapy shower with her'. In my nightly dreams, the answer is always the latter. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment