Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holly Madison Ordered To Lose Weight For Peepshow


Former Playboy star Holly Madison has been ordered to lose weight to star in Las Vegas burlesque act, Peepshow.
The 32-year-old who has her own reality show Holly's World, says she was surprised when she got a call from producers of the Las Vegas show show saying she needed to lose a few pounds.

"I always thought I looked fine-it was a shock to me when they told me to lose weight. I'm still up in the air over what to do.I feel like I changed my eating habits to really healthy; I've lost a few pounds. I'm still getting there and deciding if I even want to lose weight," she told Radar Online.
The blonde bombshell, who has admitted to a nose job and breast enlargement, certainly looked great, though a bit plumper less than two weeks ago as she arrived to host a New Year's Eve party

No comments:

Post a Comment