Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Miranda Kerr’s Early And Non-Pregnant Christmas Gift



Here’s a whole bunch of new Miranda Kerr lingerie photos from Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2010 Collection, and… ummm, I don’t really have to mention how ridiculously sexy Miranda looks, do I? Good, but there’s one thing that I do want to mention before you guys run off and start clicking on all of the photos, and that is that she definitely does not look pregnant (FYI: Orlando Bloom is the father. I know, it doesn’t make sense). Well, she does look a little pregnant if you’re looking at her surprisingly larger bosom, but other than that, she sure looks like her old non-pregnant self.



Anyways, here’s hoping that Victoria’s Secret snapped a ton of photos of Miranda before or not long after she got knocked up, because I’ll go crazy if I don’t get to see new Miranda Kerr lingerie/bikini photos for another year. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment