Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isabeli Fontana unleashes uber hot body for new Victorias Secret Photoshoot


It’s been a while since we’ve had the pleasure of gawking at the ultra leggy Brazilian supermodel Isabeli Fontana so I thought I’d post these new photos of her unleashing her killer legs once again in a new Victoria’s Secret photoshoot. God, I’ve missed drooling over this peach!

When you say Brazilian and supermodel in the same sentence you just know the girl has to be a stunner and Isabeli is probably one of the hottest supermodels from Brazil. This girl never disappoints and no matter how many pics you’ll see with her, you will always want more and more.

I honestly think that she’s one of the most beautiful women on the planet, and that her looks are enough to turn gay men straight. So, without further ado, here’s Isabeli Fontana unleashing her Brazilian supermodel curves in these new Victoria’s Secret lingerie photos. I’m a bit upset because this shoot has just 6 pics but I guess that should more than enough to satisfy our eyes.








No comments:

Post a Comment