Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catrinel Menghia Amazing Sexy for Lise Charmel Lingerie


Here’s one of our favorite girls, the lovely Catrinel Menghia, posing in skimpy lingerie for Lise Charmel and looking like the definition of perfection. I mean.. there is nothing wrong with this peach. She looks absolutely stunning no matter what she’s wearing or doing and her body looks like it was created as an example of how a sexy woman should look.

I don’t have a clue exactly how old these pics are, I just know I’ve never seen them until today and since she looks ridiculously sexy as usual, we’ve had a good reason to share them with you guys as well. I’ve said it many times before and I’ll say it once again: Catrinel is just too hot to bare. The amount of sexiness she oozes from these photos is practically palpable!

Anyways, this girl is surely a treat for our eyes and whenever I see a new batch of photos with her I’m getting ready for a gush-fest. That’s what I’m going to do right now and… I’d better stop here before I’ll start embarracing myself and leave you guys click on these sexy thumbnails.








No comments:

Post a Comment