Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reese Witherspoon Covers Vogue May 2011


Reese Witherspoon graces the cover for the May 2011 issue of Vogue magazine. Pictures and interview highlights after the jump!

On new hubby Jim Toth: “He’s wonderful. He’s just a really great guy, and I feel really lucky. It’s so cute: Over the holidays I was at a department store in L.A. with my friends, and these three women from Oklahoma came up to me, and they said – Reese, We are so happy for yeeew. We liiike this guy for yeeew.’ And I said, ‘You do?!’ ‘Yes, ma’am. We think he is a niiice man. We think he is going to treat you well and be good to yeeew.’ I was like, ‘Really?’ So sweet! And I told them my mother likes him very much, too.”

On her being happy: “I mean . . . it sort of indicates that at other times I was not in a good place. Which is true. I have had my share of heartbreak. But I think your friends really know when you are at your happiest. Even though I am nervous and excited and all those things people feel when they are about to get married, I think I am mostly very calm right now. Usually, I’m a little bit of a squirrel. I have a squirrelly energy.”




No comments:

Post a Comment