Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jaimie Alexander Struts Into the Spotlight in Sexy Photoshoot


Jaimie Alexander is one of those super hottie young actresses you see on a million TV shows over a few years and keep promising yourself you're going to look her up because she makes you feel all warm and tingly every time she appears on your boob tube. Well, after seeing Jaimie Alexander on Nurse Jackie, I really got the ambition to learn more about her, but, oh, that damn laziness gene born into my wiring. Thankfully, our friends at Maxim did some advanced Jaimie Alexander research on our behalf and featured the sweet brunette sexy bomb in their latest edition looking all directions of hot. I predict wonderful things for Jaimie Alexander; in my mind, you can't imagine how far she's already gotten. You too? Well, it shall be so after you check her out, I promise. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment