Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whitney Port Behind the Scenes in Skimpy Things (VIDEO)


My emotions remain mixed on reality TV fashion-star Whitney Port. I generally do not get the whole female cult of personality around women celebs who recommend shoes and handbags. To be fair, I'm sure many women don't understand why we wear authentic sports jerseys to work and knuckle bash dudes who root for similar teams. What is very clear is the Whitney Port lingerie photoshoot for Maxim is probably the hottest this uptown girl has ever looked onscreen, toss in some slinky lingerie on her slender body, and you have the beginnings of some very naughty private school girl fantasies. I mean, that just came to mind. A couple more stares and I'll be well into slutty secretary land dreams. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment